Brought to you each day by
Keith Cook Evangelistic Association / On The Go
Change Your World Through Prayer Part 3 By Keith Cook
"Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints" Ephesians 6:18
For the past three days, we have been sharing the importance of Strategic Points Prayer and how you can change your world through prayer. If you want to do something at the end of the year that can affect your neighborhood or a needy neighborhood that God has put on you heart then On The Go's Strategic Points Prayer shows you how you can change your world through Prayer!
The following can be done at each site or pick a different emphasis for each site! You can pick one for each of the four sites and have a different family or team member lead at each site. At the sites:
1. Pray for the Lost
2. Pray for Churches & those doing Good in the area
3. Pray against Sin - Strongholds - Satan
4. Pray for the Team
Strategic Prayer Observations Notes
Below is a Strategic Points Prayer Observations Card. You can use this card or even a simple note card to record your prayer observations. Listed below are some hints for using this method correctly.
1. Don't force yourself to "get" observations and ideas.
2. Relax and pray.
3. When God speaks to your heart right down very quickly the key ideas and simple notes to remind you of what He is saying to you. Then when you have time you can expand on what you have written down.
4. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts with the group.
5. Listen as God speaks to your heart and mind.
6. Listen as others share and voice their observations.
7. After your outreach is over remember to pray about your observations and to follow through on any action steps God has given you.
8. Meditate and reflect on any scriptures that God has given you while praying.
9. Make a copy of your Strategic Prayer Observations and give it to your outreach leaders so they can use what God has given you.
10. You can use several forms or write on the back if you need more room.
The Bible says...
-Record the vision - your prayer insights
-Make it plain - share them with others
-So all who read it can run - run to win them
Let's run to win our world!
Strategic Prayer Observations Pad
Name: _______________________ Date: __________
While Praying For the Lost and Needs in the area
While Praying Against the Strongholds and sins in the area.
While Praying for Ministries & Churches in the area.
While Praying for the Team that is seeking to be used of God in the area.
Other Prayer Observations.
Scriptures God brought to your mind while praying
1. ______________________ 2. ___________________
3. ______________________ 4. ___________________
Action Steps God gave you while praying
This internet version has none of the hard copy graphics or detailed information that you may need to implement this in your local area. Please contact our office for help or to receive a video or full handbook.
Be careful and celebrate the New Year in Christ.
Daily Prayer Focus: Pray for vision to actually try this bold and exciting outreach in your area.
On The Go Prayer Focus: The Development Ministries of On The Go. This ministry team helps On The Go stay on the go! Many individuals want to make an investment in eternity through On The Go Ministries. Through their wills, trusts, monthly electronic funds transfers, donations of stocks, and planned giving they do just that. If you are interested in helping On The Go take the Gospel around the world through your giving and financial support please let them know. Visit OnTheGo.org for details.
Thank you for taking the time to pray for this important division of On The Go Ministries. For more information on any our ministries here at On The Go, you may send your questions to email@example.com.
Copyright (c) 2002, 2010 Keith Cook - On The Go
Permission is granted to "forward" this devotional to friends and acquaintances. All other rights reserved.
On The Go Ministries, Keith Cook Team
P.O. Box 963, Springfield, TN 37172, (615) 299-0222, www.onthego.org
Founder/Director - Keith Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org
E-zine Editor, Laurie McTier, email@example.com
Send E-zine questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribing - If you're reading a pass-along copy of this "On The Go" devotional e-zine and want to receive your own subscription, free of charge, simply fill out the online form at http://onthego.org/ezine_newsletters.php .
After registering online you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription request, and you simply reply to that e-mail. Thank you and God bless.
You are subscribed as ##L@##H.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org