Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MISSION POSSIBLE

On The Go Daily Devotional for November 30, 2011
Brought to you each day by
Keith Cook Evangelistic Association / On The Go

MISSION POSSIBLE by Brian Stewart

"I, even I, have spoken; yes, I have called him. I will bring him, and he will succeed in his mission." Isaiah 48:15

Brian wrote a poem for a mission conference I was sharing at recently. He shared that He was blessed by missionaries and wanted to share his heartfelt emotions in a poem. When I heard the poem I just had to get permission to send it out to you. I pray God blesses you through his God given words. Enjoy, Keith

You dare to go where most will not,
And without hesitation.
Obeying what I've called you to,
No need for explanation.

It's just that kind of spirit,
That can turn this world around.
That level of commitment, child,
Is very rarely found.

Your selfless acts of love for those,
Whom you have never met.
Makes choosing you to do My work,
A choice I don't regret.

At times you risk your very lives
To spread My Holy Word.
You share with other nations
Something they have never heard.

What makes this mission possible,
Is that we are a team.
I know that working side by side
We can fulfill My dream.

You know my dream has always been,
That not one soul would perish.
Your helping to accomplish this,
I will forever cherish.

I thank you for your servant's heart,
For all that you have done
We shall not stop until we rescue
Each and every one.

Eternally yours, God

Daily prayer focus: Pray for missionaries all over the world today.

On The Go Prayer Focus: The Finances of Team as they boldly go out for Jesus Christ. Pray that all their needs will be met at home and for the projects they are working on.

Thank you for taking the time to pray for this important division of On The Go Ministries. For more information on any our ministries here at On The Go, you may send your questions to info@onthego.org.

Copyright (c) 2002, 2011 Keith Cook - On The Go
Permission is granted to "forward" this devotional to friends and acquaintances. All other rights reserved.

On The Go Ministries, Keith Cook Team
P.O. Box 963, Springfield, TN 37172, (615) 299-0222, www.onthego.org
Founder/Director - Keith Cook, keithcook@onthego.org
E-zine Editor, Laurie McTier, laurie@onthego.org
Send E-zine questions or comments to: ezines@onthego.org
______________________________________________

Subscribing - If you're reading a pass-along copy of this "On The Go" devotional e-zine and want to receive your own subscription, free of charge, simply fill out the online form at http://onthego.org/ezine_newsletters.php .

After registering online you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription request, and you simply reply to that e-mail. Thank you and God bless.