Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Lord's Prayer To Me

The Lord's Prayer To Me by Joan Cook

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen." Matthew 6:9-13

My Father in Heaven, I love, praise, and worship you!

Let your will be done in my life as you lead and guide me,and I pray your name will be known and praised in all the earth.

Give me all that I need today; physical strength, spiritual abundance, and financial adequacy.

Forgive me for my sin; known and unknown.  The things I do and say that I know are not pleasing to you and the things I do and say that go unnoticed by me that displease you.

As I forgive others, forgive me. Do not let me harbor any sin toward anyone in my heart.

Keep my faith grounded and steady as I encounter temptation, so that I will not be enticed by it's desire that leads to sin and eventually to spiritual death.

I know and acknowledge that you alone are God - the one and only true, living God.  You are ALL powerful and ALL the glory dwells in you.  You are eternal and abide forever.

I Praise you and you alone!
I Worship you and you alone!
I Trust you and you alone!

On The Go Prayer Focus: Keith Cook's Hands-On-Training Events. This is our Outreach Training School on the road. Keith and the On The Go Team share all across the USA and Worldwide in fun and creative ways that people can serve Jesus and make an impact in this generation!

Thank you for taking the time to pray for this important division of On The Go Ministries. For more information on any our ministries here at On The Go, you may send your questions to info@onthego.org.

On The Go Daily Devotion for August 14, 2013
Brought to you each day by On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team

Copyright (c) 2010, 2013 - On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team
Permission is granted to "forward" this devotional to friends and acquaintances. All other rights reserved.

On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team
P.O. Box 963, Springfield, TN 37172, (615) 299-0222, www.onthego.org
E-zine Editor, Laurie McTier, laurie@onthego.org
Send E-zine questions or comments to: ezines@onthego.org
______________________________________________

Subscribing - If you're reading a pass-along copy of this "On The Go" devotional e-zine and want to receive your own subscription, free of charge, simply fill out the online form at http://onthego.org/ezine_newsletters.php .

After registering online you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription request, and you simply reply to that e-mail. Thank you and God bless.