Thursday, May 25, 2017

Are You Ready To Go Home?

Are You Ready To Go Home? by Keith Cook

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2

Jesus Christ is preparing a place in Heaven for all of His children who have placed their trust in Him.

The other day I was thinking about home. As an international evangelist, I travel quite often, each time going to different countries and different locations around the world. While I am ministering in other countries, even though I'm doing the Lord's work, I still get a little homesick. I miss my wife, my son, my grand daughter, and even my home.  I miss my "world".

There's a world that is coming one day called "Heaven". Heaven has been prepared for you and me so that we can live forever with God. God wants us to get to His home and He wants us to live with Him forever. In the Bible, Jesus tells us that He is preparing a place just for us. Literally speaking, there is a little spot of Heaven reserved just for you!

How do you get to God's home? You must go the right way. If you try to reach Heaven by the wrong path, you will never reach your destination. You can not go the devil's way to get to Heaven, you must go the way of Jesus Christ. Choose today to serve Him, love Him, and get to know Him by asking Him to be your Savior. This is the way, the only way to Heaven.

Personal Prayer Focus: Praise God for His marvelous provisions and our eternal home in Heaven which is being prepared for us today.

On The Go Prayer Focus: Keith Cook, Joan Cook, the U.S.A. Staff, and On The Go Board of Directors, as they add leadership and direction for the ongoing ministries of the Keith Cook Team and On The Go.

Thank you for taking the time to pray for this important division of On The Go Ministries. For more information on any our ministries here at On The Go, you may send your questions to info@onthego.org.

On The Go Daily Devotion for May 25, 2017
Brought to you each day by On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team

Copyright (c) 2003, 2017 Keith Cook - On The Go
Permission is granted to "forward" this devotional to friends and acquaintances. All other rights reserved.

On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team
P.O. Box 963, Springfield, TN 37172, (615) 299-0222, www.onthego.org
E-zine Editor, Laurie McTier, laurie@onthego.org
Send E-zine questions or comments to: ezines@onthego.org
______________________________________________

Subscribing - If you're reading a pass-along copy of this "On The Go" devotional e-zine and want to receive your own subscription, free of charge, simply fill out the online form at http://onthego.org/ezine_newsletters.php .

After registering online you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription request, and you simply reply to that e-mail. Thank you and God bless.