Thursday, June 14, 2018

Faithfulness

Faithfulness by Joan Cook

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself." 1 Timothy 2:13

Have you ever said or done something and then wished you could take it back? I know I have. I constantly get to dine on shoe pie because I put my foot in my mouth. Just when I think I have my life all together, and pat myself on the back for being such a wonderful person, I fail miserably.

I may have missed an opportunity to share Christ with someone, or lost my patience and said something in an angry tone of voice to a friend. I might have intended on reading my Bible every morning, but when I went to bed at night I've realized that once again my day has been too busy for my Heavenly Father.

Even in all of these things and in the ways that I constantly do not measure up to be the person I know Christ wants me to be, I am encouraged by Paul's writing in 1 Timothy 2:13. Even when we are faithless and do not portray a positive image of our Lord, He remains faithful to us.

Do all that you know to do in Christ, but make note of this: When you fall down in your Christian walk, Christ will be there for you and pick you up.

Remember: He is always a faithful God!

Personal Prayer Focus: Praise God for your faithfulness.

On The Go Prayer Focus: Keith Cook's Hands-On-Training Events. This is our Outreach Training School on the road. Keith and the On The Go Team share all across the USA and Worldwide in fun and creative ways that people can serve Jesus and make an impact in this generation!

Thank you for taking the time to pray for this important division of On The Go Ministries. For more information on any our ministries here at On The Go, you may send your questions to info@onthego.org.

On The Go Daily Devotion for June 14, 2018
Brought to you each day by On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team

Copyright (c) 2003, 2018 On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team
Permission is granted to "forward" this devotional to friends and acquaintances. All other rights reserved.

On The Go Ministries / Keith Cook Team
P.O. Box 963, Springfield, TN 37172, (615) 299-0222, www.onthego.org
E-zine Editor, Laurie McTier, laurie@onthego.org
Send E-zine questions or comments to: ezines@onthego.org
______________________________________________

Subscribing - If you're reading a pass-along copy of this "On The Go" devotional e-zine and want to receive your own subscription, free of charge, simply fill out the online form at http://onthego.org/ezine_newsletters.php .

After registering online you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription request, and you simply reply to that e-mail. Thank you and God bless.